Marriage Celebrant Service
Marriage celebrant service
As an authorised and experienced marriage celebrant, I understand that planning a wedding can be incredibly overwhelming. I am 100% invested in ensuring every step to marriage has been completed correctly, and in a timely + respectful manner, to ensure an enjoyable experience for all involved.
When helping you to plan your wedding ceremony, I will;
- Guide you through a collaborative process, providing you with full control over the content of your ceremony.
- Simplify and streamline the entire process, making it as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
- Ensure your complete comfort and satisfaction with every aspect of the wedding ceremony planning.
- Clearly explain and assist with all the necessary legal obligations, ensuring they are completed on time.
- Obtain full approval of your wedding ceremony layout and content before the big day.
- Provide comprehensive resources to assist you with your vows, reading selections, and any symbolic or cultural inclusions.
- Offer unlimited opportunities to add or amend your ceremony to meet your preferences.
- Ensure your confidence in a smooth and memorable wedding ceremony.
- Take every measure to ensure you are relaxed and able to enjoy the experience of getting married!
My marriage celebrant service includes:
- An initial meet + greet to discuss all of your requirements, obligations, options and ideas.
- A free info pack and plenty of time to discuss all the steps we need to cover leading up to your big day.
- A comprehensive planning meeting, to begin the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your first legal obligation – the Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Plenty of resources required in relation to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A final meeting, OR rehearsal, in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required.
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphones, built in CD player and Mp3 capabilities.
- A professionally printed Certificate of Marriage Australia
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your marriage ceremony.
- A name change kit, for Australian residents, if either party wishes to change their name.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required.
- Completion, lodgement and registration of all legal marriage documentation with the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths + Marriages
- I will discuss your dress code with you and present myself appropriately on the day.
- I will arrive 30-40 minutes before the ceremony commences, to assist with event coordination on the day and make sure everything is in order.