Marriage Celebrant Service
Wedding Ceremony Planning Processes
When planning your wedding ceremony, I promise to;
- Provide a COVID Safe service
- Make the whole process as simple and easy for you as possible
- Ensure you are completely comfortable with every element of the wedding ceremony planning process and provide a safe place for you to make your own choices
- Ensure all the legal requirements are explained and taken care of on your behalf
- Discuss your wedding brief in detail and ensure your wedding ceremony layout is approved
- Provide all the resources you’ll need to assist with your vows, reading selections, symbolic/cultural inclusions, where required.
- Allow for unlimited opportunity to discuss any extra additions you would like to include in your wedding ceremony.
- Ensure you arrive at your wedding confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, will be engaging for your guests, will set the tone for the rest of the day and will be a memorable celebration for all the right reasons!
- Do everything I can to ensure you are relaxed and able to experience all the fun of getting married!
My marriage celebrant service includes:
- An initial meet + greet to discuss all of your requirements, obligations, options and ideas.
- A free, take home information pack and plenty of time to discuss all the steps we need to cover leading up to your big day.
- A more intensive planning meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your first legal obligation – the Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Lots of resources required in relation to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A rehearsal, OR final face to face meeting in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required.
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphones, built in CD player and Mp3 capabilities.
- A professionally printed Certificate of Marriage Australia
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your marriage ceremony.
- A name change kit if either party wishes to change their name.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required.
- Completion, lodgement and registration of all legal marriage documentation with the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths + Marriages
- I will discuss your dress code with you and present myself appropriately on the day.
- I will arrive approximately 30-40 minutes before the ceremony, to assist with the co-ordination of events and to ensure everything is in order.