Marriage Celebrant Services
My attention to detail, supreme organisational skills, and expertise in the wedding industry, has kept me in high demand all around Melbourne and beyond, and has resulted in many accolades from happy couples as well as their friends + family and wedding vendors alike.
I maintain a fun + relaxed, yet professional service, whilst creating a perfect ceremony, that is personalised + relevent to each couple, ensuring the whole process is stress free, regardless of whether their event is a large personalised love story, or a short + sweet, legals only elopement.
With highly developed writing + communication skills, and over 20 years’ experience of public performance experience in the entertainment industry, I will work with you to co-create and present your ceremony with confidence, elegance + fun, guiding you smoothy through all the steps to getting married and make it all legal!
Wedding Ceremony Planning Processes
My priority is to ensure the following when creating your marriage ceremony:
- Make the whole process as simply and as easy for you as possible
- You are completely comfortable with every element of the wedding ceremony planning process
- All the legal requirements + obligations are explained and taken care of
- The wedding brief has been discussed and you have approved a wedding ceremony layout
- You have all the resources you need to assist with your vows, reading selections, symbolic inclusions
- You have unlimited opportunity to discuss any extra additions you would like to include in your wedding ceremony, like cultural/family traditions
- You arrive at your wedding confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, will engage your guests, will set the tone for the rest of the day and will be a memorable celebration for all the right reasons!
- You are relaxed and experience ALL the feels and joy of getting married!
My marriage celebrant service includes:
- An initial meet + greet to discuss all of your requirements, obligations, options and ideas.
- A free, take home information pack and plenty of time to discuss all the steps we need to cover leading up to your big day.
- A more intensive planning meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your first legal obligation – the Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Lots of resources required in relation to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A rehearsal, OR final face to face meeting in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required.
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphones, built in CD player and Mp3 capabilities.
- A professionally printed Certificate of Marriage Australia
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your marriage ceremony.
- A name change kit if either party wishes to change their name.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required.
- Completion, lodgement and registration of all legal marriage documentation with the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths + Marriages
- I will discuss your dress code with you and present myself appropriately on the day.
- I will arrive approximately 30-40 minutes before the ceremony, to assist with the co-ordination of events and to ensure everything is in order.