Marriage Celebrant Services
Wedding Ceremony Planning Processes
My priority is to ensure the following when creating your marriage ceremony:
- Provide a COVID Safe service
- Make the whole process as simply and as easy for you as possible
- You are completely comfortable with every element of the wedding ceremony planning process
- All the legal requirements + obligations are explained and taken care of
- The wedding brief has been discussed and you have approved a wedding ceremony layout
- You have all the resources you need to assist with your vows, reading selections, symbolic inclusions
- You have unlimited opportunity to discuss any extra additions you would like to include in your wedding ceremony, like cultural/family traditions
- You arrive at your wedding confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, will engage your guests, will set the tone for the rest of the day and will be a memorable celebration for all the right reasons!
- You are relaxed and experience ALL the feels and joy of getting married!
My marriage celebrant service includes:
- An initial meet + greet to discuss all of your requirements, obligations, options and ideas.
- A free, take home information pack and plenty of time to discuss all the steps we need to cover leading up to your big day.
- A more intensive planning meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your first legal obligation – the Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Lots of resources required in relation to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A rehearsal, OR final face to face meeting in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required.
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphones, built in CD player and Mp3 capabilities.
- A professionally printed Certificate of Marriage Australia
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your marriage ceremony.
- A name change kit if either party wishes to change their name.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required.
- Completion, lodgement and registration of all legal marriage documentation with the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths + Marriages
- I will discuss your dress code with you and present myself appropriately on the day.
- I will arrive approximately 30-40 minutes before the ceremony, to assist with the co-ordination of events and to ensure everything is in order.