As Your Celebrant
So you’re planning a wedding! Congratulations!
The first thing you’ll need to tick off your wedding checklist is a fantastic marriage celebrant and that’s where I step in!
I am a full time, professional Civil Celebrant in Melbourne, am happily married and have three beautiful children. I have always loved weddings, am consistently excited to be a part of any special celebration day, am genuinely interested in you and your ideas, and absolutely love sharing in all the excitement of helping you to achieve the perfect ceremony for you.
I provide a warm, relaxed and professional service, co-creating an original & bespoke ceremony with you, to ensure that it’s a true reflection of who you are as a couple.
Whether your ceremony is to be large, intimate, formal, relaxed, traditional or modern, I take the time to get to know you, am completely flexible & open minded, will provide you with all the tools and information you will need to plan your day, and guide you smoothy through all the processes that are required to make it legal!
My priority is to ensure that you are completely comfortable with your ceremony and are confident with the knowledge that I will not only present you and your guests with an engaging & memorable celebration, but will also ensure that all the legal paperwork will be taken care of, on your behalf.
I promise, I’ll make it really easy for you 🙂
My services include:
- An initial, obligation free meeting, where we can discuss all of your requirements and ideas, where I can answer any questions you may have and take you through the all the steps that need to be covered leading up to your event
- A second meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM), which is your first legal obligation. I will also provide you with all the resources required in regards to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A rehearsal at the venue in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required. **
- A professional quality PA system with built in CD player, wireless microphones and Mp3 capabilities.
- I can provide a table and chairs, decorated to suit your theme, for the signing of the Marriage Registry and for any other symbolic gesture included in your ceremony where a table is required **
- A professionally printed Marriage Certificate or presentation certificate.
- A personalised copy of your ceremony as a keepsake of your special day.
- A name change kit if the bride (or groom!) wishes to change their name.
- Completion and lodgement of all paperwork and legal marriage documentation with the appropriate organisation within the required time frame.
- I will discuss your dress code with you to ensure that I dress appropriately on the day
- I will arrive approximately 45 minutes before the ceremony to ensure everything is in order
** Conditions apply