As Your Celebrant
So you’re planning a wedding! Congratulations!
The first thing you’ll need to tick off your wedding checklist is a fantastic marriage celebrant and that’s where I step in!
I am a full time, professional Civil Marriage Celebrant in Melbourne, have been happily married for over 16 years and have three beautiful children and a Staffy/Lab cross fur baby called Princess Violet.
I absolutely love weddings, and after 8 years of working as a Marriage Celebrant, still always find it incredibly exciting to meet new couples, discuss their ideas, create a perfectly relevant ceremony just for them, and then deliver it to their family + friends, sharing in all the excitement of the days’ events.
I provide a warm, relaxed and professional service, co-creating a bespoke ceremony with you to ensure that it is a true reflection of who you are not only as a couple, but as individuals too.
Whether your ceremony has a guest list of 4 or 400, is a formal or relaxed event, requires traditional or modern elements, or is a rainbow celebration of marriage equality, I will take the time to get to know you, will remain completely flexible & open minded, will provide you with all the tools and information you will need to plan your ceremony and will guide you smoothy through all the processes that are required to make it all legal!
My priority is to ensure that you are completely comfortable with every element of the ceremony planning process, that the legal requirements are all taken care of, and that you turn up to your wedding on the day confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, will engage your guests, and will be a memorable celebration for all the right reasons!
I promise, I’ll make it really easy for you and we’ll have lots of fun in the process 🙂
My services include:
- An initial, obligation free meet + greet, to discuss all of your requirements, options and ideas, where you will receive a free information kit and have time to discuss all the steps required leading up to your big day!
- A more intensive planning meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to attend to your first legal obligation, the completion of a Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
I will also provide you with all the resources required in regards to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A location rehearsal in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required. **
- A professional quality PA system with built in CD player, wireless microphones and Mp3 capabilities.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required. **
- A professionally printed Marriage Certificate or presentation certificate.
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your ceremony.
- A name change kit if the bride (or groom!) wishes to change their name.
- Completion and lodgement of all paperwork and legal marriage documentation with the appropriate organisation within the required time frame.
- I will discuss your dress code with you to ensure that I dress appropriately on the day
- I will arrive approximately 40 minutes before the ceremony to ensure everything is in order
** Conditions apply