As Your Celebrant
So you’re planning a wedding! Congratulations!
The first thing you’ll need to tick off your wedding checklist is a fantastic marriage celebrant and that’s where I step in!
I am a full time, professional Marriage Celebrant in Melbourne, have been happily married for over 16 years and have three beautiful children and a Staffy/Lab cross fur baby called Princess Violet.
I absolutely love weddings, and after 8 years of working as a Marriage Celebrant, still always find it incredibly exciting to meet new couples and discuss their ideas to create a perfectly relevant marriage ceremony just for them. And then of course there’s all the excitement of delivering the ceremony to their family + friends, where I have the honour of sharing in all the excitement of the days’ events.
I provide a warm, relaxed and professional service, to co-create a bespoke ceremony and ensure it is a true reflection of who you are not only as a couple, but as individuals too.
Whether your ceremony has a guest list of 4 or 400, is a formal or relaxed event, requires traditional or modern elements, or is a rainbow celebration of marriage equality, I will take the time to get to know you, will remain completely flexible & open minded, will provide you with all the tools and information you will need to plan your ceremony and will guide you smoothy through all the processes that are required to make it all legal!
My priority is to ensure that you are completely comfortable with every element of the ceremony planning process, that the legal requirements are all taken care of on your behalf, and that you turn up to your wedding on the day confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, will engage your guests, and will be a memorable celebration for all the right reasons!
I promise, I’ll make it really easy for you and we’ll have lots of fun in the process 🙂
My celebrant services include:
- An initial meet + greet to discuss all of your requirements, options and ideas.
- A free, take home information kit and plenty of time to discuss all the steps we need to cover leading up to your big day.
- A more intensive planning meeting, to start the process of designing & constructing your ceremony and to complete your first legal obligation – the Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Lots of resources required in relation to readings, vows, symbolic elements and traditions.
- A rehearsal, OR final face to face meeting in the week or two leading up to the ceremony, if required.
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphones, built in CD player and Mp3 capabilities.
- A professionally printed Certificate of Marriage Australia
- A personalised, keepsake copy of your ceremony.
- A name change kit if either party wishes to change their name.
- I can provide a table and two chairs, decorated to suit your taste, for the signing of the Marriage Certificates, if required.
- Completion and lodgement of all legal marriage documentation with the Victorian BDM
- I will discuss your dress code with you and present myself appropriately on the day.
- I will arrive approximately 30-40 minutes before the ceremony, to assist with the co-ordination of events and to ensure everything is in order.